|As of August 9, 2019||Strategic Shareholders|
|Issued & Outstanding||148,094,420||Eric Sprott||10.8%|
|Options||10,002,496||Directors & Management||5.5%|
|Fully Diluted||178,503,236||First Mining Gold||3.4%|
*5,375,000 @ $0.60 to expire Oct 23, 2020; 2,079,167 @ $0.20 to expire Jan 9, 2022; 20,406,320 @ $0.20 to expire July 10, 2022
Significant events for Silver One:
- August 2016, BRS ventures reactivated.
- September 2016, Silver One completed 3:1 forward split and acquired 3 Mexican silver projects from First Mining Gold.
- January 2017, Silver One signed option agreement with SSR Mining Inc to acquire 100% interest in the Candelaria Mine, Satisfied first option payment.
- October 2017, Silver One completed C$4.3M financing.
- December 2017, Commenced drilling on the historic Heap Leach pads and stockpiles at Candelaria Mine Project, Nevada.
- January 2018, Satisfied second option payment to SSR Mining Inc for Candelaria Mine.
- July 2018, Stake highly-prospective Silver-Gold-Copper system at Cherokee, Nevada.
- January 2019, Silver One completed C$600k financing.
- January 2019, Satisfied third option payment to SSR Mining Inc for the Candelaria Silver Mine Project, Nevada.
- July 2019, Silver One completed $4.976M financing.