|As of October 16, 2020||Strategic Shareholders|
|Issued & Outstanding||199,994,942||Eric Sprott||12.9%|
|Options||11,245,998||Directors & Management||5.2%|
|Fully Diluted||252,971,620||Earth Resource Investment Group||3%|
Avg Daily Volume (90 days) US = 548,979 CAN = 1,214,092
* 5,375,000 @ $0.60 to expire Oct 23, 2020; 2,079,167 @ $0.20 to expire Jan 9, 2022; 20,406,320 @ $0.20 to expire July 10, 2022 and 10,566,000 @ $0.40 to expire Jan 20, 2023
Significant events for Silver One:
- August 2016, BRS ventures reactivated.
- September 2016, Silver One completed 3:1 forward split and acquired 3 Mexican silver projects from First Mining Gold.
- January 2017, Silver One signed option agreement with SSR Mining Inc to acquire 100% interest in the Candelaria Mine, Satisfied first option payment.
- October 2017, Silver One completed C$4.3M financing.
- December 2017, Commenced drilling on the historic Heap Leach pads and stockpiles at Candelaria Mine Project, Nevada.
- January 2018, Satisfied second option payment to SSR Mining Inc for Candelaria Mine.
- July 2018, Stake highly-prospective Silver-Gold-Copper system at Cherokee, Nevada.
- January 2019, Silver One completed C$600k financing.
- January 2019, Satisfied third option payment to SSR Mining Inc for the Candelaria Silver Mine Project, Nevada.
- July 2019, Silver One completed $4.976M financing.
- January 2020, Silver One completed $5.295M financing
- Silver One to acquire 100% of High-Grade Native Silver Prospect, Arizona
- July 16, 2020, Silver One completes oversubscribed $9.5M financing
- July 28, 2020, Undertaking a ground electromagnetic survey near the 417 vein and a drone-borme magnetic survey of the entire property
- August 6, 2020, 90 day exploration program commences on Cherokee project
- August 18, 2020, Silver One announced updated Heap Leach Pads’ Resource Estimate
- October 15, 2020, Silver One commences 15,000 Drill program at Candelaria project